Upcoming Special Events
Balance in Motion:
Sept 8-Oct 6 2017
Pre-registration required by Sept 1st
Acquire the skills that will keep you safe with each step you take,
whether you are walking, falling or rising.
➢Gain Strength, Balance, Flexibility & Stability
➢Develop a Sense of Safety while in Motion
➢Learn Principles for Safe Falling (Lower, Soften, Round, Roll)
➢Return Home with Exercises for Continued Practice
More Info Here
Send payments to
Kuma Kai Aikido
P.O. Box 52
Sebastopol, CA 95473
Pathways To The Heart Of The Matter:
An Exploration Of Purpose
Morihei Ueshiba, (O’Sensei) was the founder of the non-violent Japanese martial art of Aikido. Translated, Aikido means: “The Way of Harmonizing your Energy with that of the Universe.” Seeing that the world needed a vehicle for the manifestation of world peace, O’Sensei developed Aikido as a path to inner peace by utilizing Aiki principles for self-development, healing, and the cultivation of purpose. He implored us to discover the true meaning of why we are here, now, living in these challenging times. Becoming clear in our hearts and minds as to our purpose, is a significant piece of the inner work of Aikido.
October 27th- 29th 2017
Padmasambhava Peace Institute
23125 Fort Ross Road
Cazadero, CA 95421
- This retreat is residential, all-inclusive
- Accommodations are double & triple occupancy
- Three vegetarian meals/day included
Cost of Retreat: $425*
1. Email Denise Barry Sensei for availability email@example.com.
2. Submit a brief statement regarding your purpose for participating in this retreat.
3. Consult with Sensei, then register online ($15 registration fee).
4. Receive detailed info about schedule, location and what to bring.
5. Registration deadline October 15th.