Hygiene Etiquette at Kuma Kai Aikido
- Do not practice if sick or contagious.
- Wash/Sanitize your hands & feet for practice
- Cough/Sneeze into your sleeve! Not your hands…
- CLIP FINGER/TOE NAILS as short as possible
This is becoming an increasing problem. Nails cut the skin very easily causing bleeding and get in the way of effective training.
- Dress your wounds appropriately with your own supplies for training. First Aid supplies in the dojo are for emergencies only.
- Use bleach solution to clean blood off the mat and after using nail clippers.
All of this will be your contribution to keeping yourself and everyone as healthy as possible.